OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow the world has imploded! And the result of that is a e-Pro Wrestling company, filled with crazy and wacky characters.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Audition Tape: Braytin Campbell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Braytin Campbell

Braytin Campbell

Audition Tape: Braytin Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Audition Tape: Braytin Campbell   Audition Tape: Braytin Campbell I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 11:01 am

Camera feed starts recording, A man sitting in what looks like to be a car. All you see is the top half of the man's body as he's looking curiously into the camera.

???: Is this thing on? alright I think it is, Okay so some say that life isn't fair. and heh, as you can see, That could be true. I mean, hell I'm sitting in a car shooting this video on a cell phone for crying out loud but has that stopped me?

The man hesitates to think about what to say next.

???:Other people would say however, Life is what you make it and as I'm sitting here, stealing the wifi of the restaurant I'm sitting in to send this video in, I have hope for not just my own future, but for the future of this company. Now enough with beating around the bush, I think it's time to introduce myself. My name is Braytin Campbell.

Braytin checks the length the video has been to.

Braytin Campbell: anyway I better wrap thing up so I'm not wasting any of your guy's time. Just remember me.....

Video ends
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EchoesFromOblivionIndiana/

Audition Tape: Braytin Campbell
Page 1 of 1