OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow the world has imploded! And the result of that is a e-Pro Wrestling company, filled with crazy and wacky characters.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Audition Tape: TK Kenta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TK Kenta
Admin

Audition Tape: TK Kenta Empty
PostSubject: Audition Tape: TK Kenta   Audition Tape: TK Kenta I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 7:26 pm

The scene opens with what it seems to be a man, sitting down who appears to be looking right at the camera. The man sitting seems to be in a small room, with what it appears to be a bed behind him. He seems very tentative at the camera.

???: “Umm... It’s been a while since I have done one of these, and I’m not sure if I remember exactly how to do a “promo” but, I have nothing better do, as I sit right here, in front of my computer using my webcam.”

The man looks to the side, rubbing his chin, clearly trying to think of what actually to say.

???: “My name is TK Kenta… and six years ago, I walked away from Pro-Wrestling, and for a long while I had no intention of coming back. But recently I had a moment of thinking to myself on a “what if” and there are only so many times a man can genuinely ask himself “what if” before going back out there. And maybe, just maybe one more time, put on some tights, knee pads, strap on his wrestling boots.”

TK Kenta looks to his right, where has some chest of drawers. Pulls out the drawer from the very bottom, and pulling out something, that just so happens to be his yellow and green tights. He puts it down on his desk in front of the webcam to show everyone.

TK Kenta: “So that is what I plan on doing, recently I caught onto a video. Uploaded by the name of Jacob Keyes, saying a brand-new Wrestling Company is about to be opened, and he welcomes anyone that wish to step up to the plate. Well, I want to throw my name into the hat. I want to join OVWE as I foresee this as TK Kenta’s way to a redemption arc. As, I refuse to leave it with my legacy in a tarnished fashion, a legacy that I am not happy just to leave and let it go.”

He returns his look to the camera looking at with seriousness and intent this time.

TK Kenta: “I TK Kenta, am making my return to Pro Wrestling, the claim the real prize that I want back ever since I touched it the first time and that is Championship gold. That is what I believe will complete my redemption and give me a legacy that I am proud of, and I promise not to go away again until I’ve once again become World Champion!”

TK Kenta: “My name is TK Kenta, and this is my audition tape to be a part of OVWE.”

And with that, a click of a mouse is heard, as the scene slowly fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://ovwentertainmentepw.forumotion.com

Audition Tape: TK Kenta
Page 1 of 1