OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow the world has imploded! And the result of that is a e-Pro Wrestling company, filled with crazy and wacky characters.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

On-air Staff of OVWE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TK Kenta
Admin

On-air Staff of OVWE Empty
PostSubject: On-air Staff of OVWE   On-air Staff of OVWE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 8:07 pm

All the on-air staff of OVWE can be used for RPs except the general manager Jacob Keyes which can only be RPed by admin. Thanks to my good friend The Morbidly Obese Man/Thaddeus Rex for allowing me to use his previous Staff characters from the e-feds.

General Manager: Jacob Keyes (Tweener) - A simple and reasonable GM as long as you can prove that he can make a profit.

In-Ring Announcer: Alice Aoi (Face) - She's a pretty and charming Eurasian.

Commentator:  Jim Jackson (Face) - RoC's play-by-play commentator.

Color Commentator:  Brad Blood (Heel)- He's a jackass on the announce table and loves to insult faces.

Backstage Interviewer:  Julie Rodriguez (Face) - Hot Latina backstage interviewer, she doesn't take sides and despite her sexy look, she is quite pure and nice.

Trainer:  Chuck Norris (Face) - Yeah!  Chuck always kicks ass.  Go Walker!

Doctor:  Dr. Billie Holliday (Face) - The miracle doctor of OVWE, she will treat anyone and everyone who is injured.

Referee:  Jack B. Nimble (Face) - He's is fast on his feet.

Referee:  Jack B. Quick (Heel) - Counts real fast especially if paid to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://ovwentertainmentepw.forumotion.com

On-air Staff of OVWE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment :: OVWE Roster :: On-Air Staff-
Jump to: