OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow the world has imploded! And the result of that is a e-Pro Wrestling company, filled with crazy and wacky characters.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Draco Wolfe, the Nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draco

Draco Wolfe, the Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Draco Wolfe, the Nightmare   Draco Wolfe, the Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 8:25 am

OOC: I’m 25

Crowds cheers is heard throughout the arena. From kids giggling to Adults yelling obscenities, the camera pans through showing the OVWE audience being rowdy, All of a sudden a bell tolls. The crowd stops. They look around as the lights flicker then finally shut off. Kids start screaming. The bell tolls again. The sound of a chain dragging is heard. Sparks appear on the Tron. Red eyes glow on the Tron. An explosion sound is heard as fire comes up from the base of the ramp as a figure is standing there. Everyone screams as the explosion is heard then gets real silent as the figure just stands there, the figure whips the chain he is holding as it causes sparks and a screeching sound. He makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic as he walks up the steps.[/i)

Draco: “ The Dragon of Death is... here. Here to... destroy. To... devastate. To... cripple. The chains of... Fate bind me. I shall... take them. Make them my... bitch. Let the NIGHTMARE begin!”

[i] The lights go out as a menacing laughter is heard then the chains dragging as it slowly gets further and further away. Then the bell tolls and all the sound is gone. Just silence prevails as the camera fades away.
Back to top Go down

Draco Wolfe, the Nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment :: Bulletin Board :: Applications-
Jump to: