OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow the world has imploded! And the result of that is a e-Pro Wrestling company, filled with crazy and wacky characters.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A Legend - Mr. Magic introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Magic

A Legend - Mr. Magic introduction Empty
PostSubject: A Legend - Mr. Magic introduction   A Legend - Mr. Magic introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 2:23 pm

OOC: From an arrogant standpoint to Magic this would need to be something that is extremely early in the show preferably the opening segment... It works better as it gives him the delusion of grandeur of his importance.

Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru plays as a well dressed man in a cape power walks to the ring with a microphone. He gets in as the fans are quietly cheering unsure who this is.

???: I suppose I better introduce myself in case any of you chumps out there don't know who the heck I am. I am the legend that is Mr. Magic and I have been the top dog in many companies and you lucky people get the privilege of seeing what a real Legend can do in this company. I am here in whatever the hell this place is called and I am

Magic gets interupted by the crowd who are aggressively booing.

Magic: I don't care what you idiots have to say, You have already paid to see me so shut up and learn to respect what is standing in front of you. You are privileged to be seeing something so magical

once again the boos start but this time magic chooses to ignore

Magic: I am not here for you stupid people, your crappy show, or some stupid shiny belt that gives a false sense of importance... I am here because I love hurting people and I love money. So enough of this talking thing. Bring some moron out here so I can show them a Magical Ending...

OOC: please feed me someone who is not pulling their weight. I can roleplay a response if you want but it would be a bad start to Magics character if he loses a match after such an arrogant introduction.
If someone does not mind losing and wants to continue this roleplay then feel free. As long as you keep with the style of character I have started you are welcome to write a response using Magic's character. .
Back to top Go down

A Legend - Mr. Magic introduction
Page 1 of 1