OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow the world has imploded! And the result of that is a e-Pro Wrestling company, filled with crazy and wacky characters.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ideas to help Boost Interests.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TK Kenta
Admin

Ideas to help Boost Interests. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to help Boost Interests.   Ideas to help Boost Interests. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 6:00 pm

So, I'm on thinking of ideas to boost interest into getting more people to sign up to my forums, and I need your help in doing so, give me ideas on what to I could do that would attract others.

I've got a couple of ideas myself, as you may see the new thread of "OVWE Web Episodes" that can be used for side stuff like, a Prologue I want to do for OVWE, which will involve doing the "Audition Tapes" and stuff like that, also where I could explain more about OVWE and do "Get to Know the Characters of OVWE." Where there could be Talk Shows.

Also an idea of doing "House Shows." It will have mostly matches with OVWE wrestlers against "Local Competitors" (Just so the OVWE wrestlers won't take a loss) but it will just have less production value to it (as it will have the match only and no commentators)

I want to know your guys opinion on those ideas, and maybe suggest some of your own.

I want to do my best to make this e-fed work, and gain more attraction to it as much as I can.

Back to top Go down
https://ovwentertainmentepw.forumotion.com

Ideas to help Boost Interests.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment :: Shows :: Other Show Concerns-
Jump to: