OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow the world has imploded! And the result of that is a e-Pro Wrestling company, filled with crazy and wacky characters.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Opening a Book to a New Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Keyes

Opening a Book to a New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Opening a Book to a New Beginning    Opening a Book to a New Beginning  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 11:54 am

As the camera fades into a scene, we see a man sitting by his desk looking directly into the camera, almost like he’s looking straight at every single person tuning and looking into this video, we see a man with jet black hair in a navy-blue three-piece suit. With his hands clamped up and his elbows are laying on the jet-black Oak desk.

???: “Everyone watching this video may be wondering why it’s up and what is going to be all about, well let me tell you. You see, I am a man of profit. Anything that can get me a reasonable amount of profit I am happy with, so I’ve decided to do something that most would consider being outrageous. And that is to own and open my very own Pro-Wrestling company. You see, it’s straightforward Pro-Wrestling itself is known to be a fruitful business when it comes to making profits and able to see it either rise or fall. But I thought why not take the chance, why not take the gamble, the stress, the hard work and dedication that it takes to run a company. And so, I have now put all of my eggs in the basket, every profit I’ve made in my past will be going right into this Pro-Wrestling Company.”

The man turns to his right, where he grabs a brown leather-based book. He stands it up for the camera to see the writing in the middle “OVWE.”

???: “OVWE as it stands for OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment. Wrestling is at it’s best when it is about entertainment, pitting one person against another who come from every walks of life. To pit unique, extraordinary and obscure competitors against one another. And with the only rules they ever have to follow, is the rules of a match once they step through those ropes to prove that they won’t stop at anything to prove to not only me, your General Manager, Jacob Keyes. But to everyone that chooses to purchase a ticket to the event or the man sitting at home paying 30 dollars to see you do what you do best, and that is going to work and prove that you are the ultimate competitor, the ultimate fighter, the ultimate wrestler!”

The man Jacob Keyes then puts the book down; he gets up from his leather chair and moves away from his desk altogether. He still manages to keep an eye on the camera as he wasn’t done speaking.

Jacob Keyes: “Now all that needs to happen right now, is to find ourselves those competitors, the fighters and wrestlers for OVWE, and I understand nowadays with everything in the world that sometimes can be hard to find, hard to simply just get on my private jet, go to the nearest town that seems to have a local event full of the best they have in that town. Where it could take me donkey years to do and find the people that I am looking for. So instead of me doing the searching, why don’t you, the audience, that man or women sitting down looking at this video right now.”

Jacob Keyes pulls out of his pocket and handheld camcorder.

Jacob Keyes: “All you need is one of these. Set it up, put it upright in front of yourself. Simply speak, let me and the world know who you are, give me the reason to sign you and the reason for everyone that will be watching your video, to go and see you down in the OWVE Arena. Give me a reason to believe I can make a profit out of you, give that man, women and child the reason to buy your merchandise, watch you perform at the highest of levels and prove to them the reason why they just paid 50 to 100 dollars to see you in action, the 20 to 30 dollars to be wearing your new shirt or hat that just came out.”

Jacob Keyes: “And that’s all we can really ask for, now I leave it up to the reason, good luck to you all and hope to see you soon in the OVWE Arena, where you may very well see your dreams become a reality.”

And with that last bit of the speech, Jacob Keyes seems to be done; he looks behind the camera giving the signal to the camera off, as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Keyes

Opening a Book to a New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening a Book to a New Beginning    Opening a Book to a New Beginning  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 11:57 am

(OOC: So for this, to participate in it, write an rp in the Beyond thread to make it like your doing an audition tape from your own home.)
Back to top Go down

Opening a Book to a New Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment :: Role-Play Section :: General Manager's Office-
Jump to: