OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow the world has imploded! And the result of that is a e-Pro Wrestling company, filled with crazy and wacky characters.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Luther Price Application RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luther Price

Luther Price Application RP Empty
PostSubject: Luther Price Application RP   Luther Price Application RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 1:53 pm

With only the echoes of his own breathing reverberating in the dark room, a lone figure stands amongst the crumpled bodies on the floor. His long hair matted across his forehead, glued to his face with blood and sweat. Pieces of what once seem to be furniture decorated the room, mixed in with the bodies. His fists covered in crimson as blood drips from them, the man slowly wipes his hands on the body of the unconscious man lying in front on him.

???: "Finally, with this it is over..."

The man starts chuckling under his breath as he adjusts his leather jacket.

???: "FUCK YEAH! IT'S FUCKING OVER!"

Just then, uniformed policemen bursts through the already broken door.

Uniformed Cop 1: "Hands up! Keep your hands where we can see them!"

The man shrugs as he nonchalantly raises his arms up in the air. A senior detective steps into the room. He lets out a long whistle, clearly impressed at the carnage that he is viewing right now. The detective then looks at the man responsible for the bloodbath as he is being cuffed by the officers and being read his Miranda rights.

Senior Detective: "My my... What a surprise! Luther Price!
Looks like you've been busy Mr. Price. Very busy indeed."

The man smirks as he replies...

Luther Price: "Had to do some house cleaning... Too much rats have been infesting the place."

Senior Detective: "From the looks of this, it seems you cleared out the whole nest of them, including the big papa rat."

Luther Price: "Well, someone had to do it... Besides, it's about time these pests paid the price for what they did."

Luther clenches his fists digging his nails into his palm.

Senior Detective: "And that they did. I'm surprised they are all still breathing, though I doubt most of them will be able to walk anymore from what I can see."

The detective shakes his head as paramedics arrive in the scene. The detective nods to the officers...

Senior Detective: "Take him away."

Luther Price is lead out of the room as the detective sighs and mutters under his breath...

Senior Detective: "It's gonna be a long night."
Back to top Go down

Luther Price Application RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment :: Bulletin Board :: Applications-
Jump to: