OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow the world has imploded! And the result of that is a e-Pro Wrestling company, filled with crazy and wacky characters.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What is OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TK Kenta
Admin

What is OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment? Empty
PostSubject: What is OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment?   What is OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 6:58 pm

1.)  Okay first and foremost what is OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment?  

-OVWE or OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment for short is an e-federation that concentrate mainly on RPing and creating good entertaining storylines.

2.)  Does OVWE have shows?

-Currently not at the moment, as we don't have enough members to make shows.

3.)  What type of characters and storyline do OVWE feature?

-OVWE will be diverse, from serious to the outright absurd, any character or storyline is welcome. Original characters only.

4.)  Can I join OVWE?

-Yes, anyone and everyone who wants to RP can join OVWE.  Just apply to the forums and post in the applications section.

5.)  I am not a good RPer and English is not my first language.

-Worry not, here in OVWE I do not discriminate, as long as you want to RP and are willing to learn to do so, I shall gladly accept you into the roster and help you develop your RP skills and your grammar.

6.)  Why did you create OVWE?

-I've been e-fedding for a long while now though I did take a long break, I wanted to start over again. Instead of wasting time to find a good e-fed. I decided to create my own. And years ago when I was actively rping I was apart of a e-fed known as ULOL (United League of Lunatics) and I just loved the style of the promotion and I wanted to my best to recreate the magic that the promotion was.

7.)  The graphics in the forum sucks.

-Why yes it does, how remarkable.
Back to top Go down
https://ovwentertainmentepw.forumotion.com

What is OmniVerse Wrestling Entertainment?
Page 1 of 1